Terms of participation
The terms of participation are yet to be translated into English. In the meanwhile we have used Google Translator to translate the page. You can choose to tanslate the page.
Back to Czech
Translated by Google
- Arrival to the course participant agrees with these terms
- Participation in our courses is a voluntary choice participant on its own judgment and on his own responsibility, all the exercises are only an invitation to participate in them.
- Each participant assumes full responsibility for themselves, including their behavior to other persons at the program and/or the participants selected actions.
- Tantralife nor any other person working on behalf of the participant is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss.
- In case of injury or illness must have a financial cost of medical treatment, etc. shall be borne by each party itself.
- Some exercises may be helpful for some participants physically and mentally demanding. We ask you to tell us whether you have or have had mental problems in the past and what type, if you are taking psychotropic drugs or psychotropic drugs.
- We also ask information about the potential of a psychologist or psychiatrist, present or past.
- Participation in the course is not possible if the participant psychiatrically treated or are currently infected with other infectious or contagious disease.
- Subscriber agrees to be bound by the usual health and safety rules and will follow guidelines set for courses by Tantralife.
- If in doubt, we recommend consulting with your doctor.
- Participant understands that the seminar does not replace psychotherapy or other professional medical treatment.
- The Subscriber undertakes to respect the fact that all the information relating to events at the course and the other participants are and shall remain confidential.
- The participant, who arrived with the fact that describes or will otherwise publish events associated with the course, agrees that for this purpose requires the written consent Tantralife.
- Subscriber agrees not to distribute, teach or otherwise use the materials for their courses Tantralife without the written consent of the Tantralife.
- All personal information that users provide through Tantralife http://www.tantralife.cz Internet address (hereinafter "Personal Data") will be treated as confidential.
- The purpose for which personal information will be processed, results from the context of the page that allows you to insert the data. Tantralife guarantees not to provide personal information to another person. Tantralife also guarantees that the personal data will be handled in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data.
- A person who has provided personal information you agree to Tantralife all provided personal information processed for the purposes referred to above, or that such data had to handle another person.
- A person who has provided personal information has the right to ask Tantralife that its Personal Data excluded from processing. Such request must be in writing and sent to the email address tantralifeprague@firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving your paid deposit we will confirm reservation on the course
- Deposit sent at least 4 weeks before the course will provide a discount of CZK 200
- Rest of the money to be paid in cash at the beginning of the course
- Deposit serves as a booking fee to pay in advance for a course provider space, so is irreversible.
- In case of serious reasons will not be able to attend the course and tell us in advance, it can be arranged to transfer part of your backup to another course.
- In case you provide a substitute for yourself (same sex) may use your deposit minus an administrative fee of CZK 200
- If the course does not take place for reasons on our side, you will naturally have deposit refunded in full amount.
- If participant decides to terminate a course participant before its official end, the course fee will not be refunded.
- Participants under 18 years of age can participate only with the written consent of their parents or guardian.
Translated by Google